[Release] Item Distributor

luánilva

when Check squeeze of the one message, when I go in ADD appears an error that does not exist the archive plus this the archive appears

[ sorry english ,I am Brazilian =D ]

Admin

Tổng tư lệnh
Staff member
Because you did not add items for this account. The account must be added items before can check

macruz10

Ðề: [Release] Item Distributor

This is a program made for my friend Leão that anger to help the community to decide of manual form to send itens for the IDs

it installs the Firebird that this inside of the folder together with the program of donations catches the archives Donate, DADOS.FDB and the Config folder and glue inside of its DataServer folder executes the Firebird Guardian now enters in the folder config/config and configures the directory of server Endereco= C:\serverpt\DataServer\DADOS.FDB now executes the program using the archive donate.

It adds how many itens to want without needing to be checking the archive .dat the program normally continues adding the same item if id already will have itens to receive.

http://rapidshare.com/files/59149832/Donate.zip.html

BloodEvils

I Got Error!!
-The procedure entry point GetRequestedRuntimeInfo cound not be located in the dynamix link library mscoree.dll.
-C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded.

BloodEvils

Original Post : Admin
Download: http://server.sonnb.com/ItemDistributor.rar

Thank to: Shagpub, ThaiKhoa

Note: Put this in Server Root. You must open giftserver.exe to get it work.

I can Open It when it is not in Server Root .But when I copy it into Server Root :
D:\Miniserver... It get message error:
-The procedure entry point GetRequestedRuntimeInfo cound not be located in the dynamix link library mscoree.dll.
-C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll could not be loaded.
??????

Admin

Tổng tư lệnh
Staff member
Your .NET version has buged or something like that. I heard someone said rename your mscoree.dll to the name you want will fix this problem

wormy

Original Post : Admin
Download: http://server.sonnb.com/ItemDistributor.rar

Thank to: Shagpub, ThaiKhoa

Note: Put this in Server Root. You must open giftserver.exe to get it work.

I can Open It when it is not in Server Root .But when I copy it into Server Root :
D:\Miniserver... It get message error:
-C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\msco rwks.dll could not be loaded.
??????
The same error :(

wormy

Follow these steps to fix:
-Open "C:\WINDOWS\System32" by Open Start menu then Choose Run and paste the path
-Open "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\" by Open Start menu then Choose Run and paste the path
-Copy file "mscoree.dll" from System32 Dir to Your server folder, might be there is a version of "mscoree.dll" there (properly : 1.0.x.x - .Net FW ver 1.x) so, just rename it to blah blah :D
Done :D Run the distributor :D

sleepy03

hmm macruz, i have tried your, but whenever i click Localizar/Locate i keep getting the error "invalid filename' though it finds Local User Archives and Local PostBox. However the item cannot be made.
Under parameters, it is set to C:\PTServer\DataServer but still same error.
For me, nguyenbason/Admin's works, however, the in the file, the usersname í inputted instead of the characters that is to receive the item. So the item í not delivered.
So nguyenbason/Admin could you look at what macruz posted and perhaps tell say how to bypass this error or would you mind recreating yours such that this function is available. I would be very grateful for any help that is provided ^^. Thank you ^^.

Admin

Tổng tư lệnh
Staff member
I just wanna write this tool in VB.NET, i can write it in VB6 too and i will not make any problem to use.

Kinas

<font color="#008000"><B>Đệ Nhất Nhát Gái</b></fon
Staff member
Ðề: [Release] Item Distributor

Add item vào char à ?

sleepy03

hi nguyenbason/Admin you can make it in vb.net just as the current one, but only option that is need is to add the character name as well. Your current one works very well ^^. However, in the file, it put the account id and not the characters name, and for some reason item distributor does not work unless you can the receiving characters name in the file. Unless i am missing something completely @.@